News > 150 electric bikes gutted in Makarpura
150 electric bikes gutted in Makarpura
Times of India | 23/10/2020 08:30 AM | Click to read full article
As many as 150 electric bikes were gutted in a fire caused by a short-circuit at a shed in Makarpura GIDC on Thursday morning.
Fire officials said that a godown storing electric bikes and its spare parts had caught fire sometime around 11 am. Flames in the godown were noticed a little late due to which electric bikes in such large numbers and spare parts were completely gutted.