News > Dog undergoes surgery after swallowing AirPods; vets surprised to find them intact

Dog undergoes surgery after swallowing AirPods; vets surprised to find them intact

Indian Express | 18/04/2021 10:45 PM | Click to read full article

22-year-old Rachel Hick rushed her golden retriever Jimmy to the emergency room after he swallowed the electronic item.

Surgery was immediately performed on the pooch following which the device was removed. Surprisingly, both the case and the wireless headphones inside it were intact and functional.