News > Hero Electric scooter catches fire, company says 'short circuit in power socket'

Hero Electric scooter catches fire, company says 'short circuit in power socket'

Ahmedabad Mirror | 27/05/2022 01:23 PM | Click to read full article

A Hero Photon Electric scooter in Odisha reportedly caught fire while it was being charged and the incident has left the scooter partially damaged.

The incident was first reported on Wednesday, and the cause is thought to be a short circuit at the power socket from where the electric scooter was being charged overnight.